Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lonely

15 days ...

I feeling so nervous .

Do you know ...

I still hope to be with you .

I never tell you that i gonna wait you ...

Waiting for someone don't even know about you .

Is very hard ...

The feeling is weird .

But ,

Love represent everything .

I still believe on my own belief ...

Will miracle shine upon me ?

I don't think so ...

As i say before ,

Even the percent rate is slow ,

I'll never give up .

Actually is just 50% vs 50% ,

Is just yes or no ;

Nothing complicated .

So ,

I'll work hard for the 50% 'Yes' .

I'm waiting for your arrive ...

Feeling so empty in my heart .

Friendship ,

Family ,

Money ,

Healthy ,

Time ,

I all willing to sacrifies it ,

Just to get with you .

Forgive for my selfish ...

But if i had to ,

I'll do it .

No one will know ,

How important you are to me .

That's my decision ,

And no one gonna change it .

Sweet Dream ...

Sleep tight ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment