Saturday, May 9, 2009

1st time ever

Today ... An amazing day , i guess .

Why ?

Because you had reply my comment ~

Is make me feel warm & happy ...

Even is just couple a word ...

But i still hope it'll get better n better ...

I do my best .

Just that i worry ......

We'll stop contact ...

I don't wanna to ,

I just don't feel right ...

I'm trying to be not so desperate ,

Not too obvious , at least ...

If is just friends ,

I'm don't seen struggle on anything ...

But when i talking to someone that i love ,

I'll become speechless .

Not that i'm a boring person ...

THAT"S NOT TRUE !!!

I'll try 'fix' my problem ,

to become a better man , for you .

Another problem is ...

Competitors ...

It's seen that i not the only one .

As my nice legs say ,

'wolf is all around' ...

Not just in club .

Can i be the one who winning your heart ?

Yes , is hard ...

But , nothing is gonna stop me this time .

I'm f***king serious !

Say it again ...

I WON'T CHANGE OF MY MIND !!!

Work hard ...

To surpass everyone around you ~

Your smile ...

Is always seen so sweet to me ^_^V

Because i see-ing you right now ~

Haha ...

(I'm not a pervert ,

I just showing my feeling ,

Me , a normal & healthy boy =.= )

Maybe ...

Or should i say ,

Most probably ...

You won't see this ...

What am i write ,

What am i feel ...

But is ok ~

You'll feel that 'm really serious to you , soon ...

Is been awhile ,

I didn't couple anyone (Half years +)

My feeling is telling me right ...

You are the one in my heart .

Close my eyes once again ...

is still you ,

in my mind .

Nothing change ...

Last ,

Have you sleep ?

Hope you have a sweet dream .

Sleep tight =)

Good nitex ~

No comments:

Post a Comment