Is the end ,
For my FBM life .
In my last war ,
I claim my victories ...
Should be happy at first ,
But before the war end ,
Because of my 1 stupid mistake ,
Cause my army all die in vain =.='''
ARGH !!!!!!!!!
Today nothing serious happen ...
That lembu say will accompany me chat on Msn after i wake up ,
Just chat awhile only then need go out be baby sitter @.@
After lunch ,
I suppose to sleep until morning ,
Suddenly got someone call me ...
Min Min call wake me up already T.T
Then going to Kien Wee birthday party .
Just back from Asia Cafe ,
Pretty tired .
Now playing restaurant city xD
Finally , XDO ...
The song , This Time ...
I able to full combo ^_^
And about you ...
7 days left .
Even i know the true ,
I'm still won't give up .
Keeping my promise ...
To you .
Do you know , I Love You ???
Haha ...
Maybe u still won't know anything in the very end ...
4 months ...
I been waiting ,
And i won't able to do anything .
So when you are around ...
I'll show you my best .
I am the one who'll love you best in this entire galaxy ,
None can surpass me .
7 days left .
Even i know the true ,
I'm still won't give up .
Keeping my promise ...
To you .
Do you know , I Love You ???
Haha ...
Maybe u still won't know anything in the very end ...
4 months ...
I been waiting ,
And i won't able to do anything .
So when you are around ...
I'll show you my best .
I am the one who'll love you best in this entire galaxy ,
None can surpass me .
No comments:
Post a Comment