Today is day 3 ...
2 more days to go ...
But for me ,
2 days like a thousand years >.<
How are you at Thailand ??
Today got top up you already ~
But don't know you got received or not >.<
I think not ...
Because u never send me message today ~
Is my fault ,
Sorry for calling your yesterday ...
Today i wake up at 2 pm something ...
Because last night i late sleep ~~
So after shower ,
I go out with my bro & Hendrick them ...
Go eat your favorite chicken rice ~
After lunch ,
I accompany them go leisure mall parking lot ,
For install their LED light ~
When they at parking lot ,
They exhaust make many car alarm on =.='''
The guard want stop them ...
So almost 4 pm like that ,
We back Hendrick house stay awhile ~
Then 5 pm something ,
We go out our house there yam cha ~~
7 pm back to our house prepaid for playing basketball ~~
I'm sorry dear ...
Actually i'm damn drunk right now ...
Now at Hendrick house drink liquor ...
Damn headache >.<
Don't worry ,
Yaya is with me ~~
He very guai =)
Ok lar ,
Tomorrow continue ~
Love you 4ever ~
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment