Today...
A moody day .
I realise that i'm still not knowing you well enough...
Do you know ?
How much i wanna revenge for you ??
The hatred to those fucker's ...
I so wanna to release it on them .
Because i swear to god ,
When i do it ,
Someone gonna hurt badly .
I'm don't mind anything from you past ...
Never !!!
Because that's 1 of the way i love you .
Yes,
It's a better way to forget the past ...
And live on ...
I'm on yourside now ...
That's is nothing can hurt you anymore .
I'll protect you no matter what the cost is ...
Even i had to put my life on the line .
I fight til the end to protect you .
I won't broke my promise to you ...
Because i don't wanna you to get hurt .
All the harm's ,
I 'eat' it all for you .
No matter how hard , how toilsome will be ,
I'll make you feel safety and happiness .
It worth ...
More than anything else .
I'm not a perfect person ,
But i'll do my best to be a good boy friend ... Only to you .
Nothing is gonna be in vain .
" Love ... Binds everything together in perfect harmony . "
So do us ...
Dear Eki ,
The only one who deserved my love ...
I swore to you ,
I love you forever .
No comments:
Post a Comment