Thursday, July 9, 2009

Love

Times past so fast ,
2 weeks already ...
A wondeful 2 weeks ^_^

Dear ,
The time we together ...
All i can say is ,
Full of happiness ~
So enjoying the time with you ,
I hope to keep that forever .

Baby ,
Do you know i like your smile so much ?
Everytimes you smile ,
So sweet ...
I'll do anything to keep the smile at your face always o(n_n)o

Honey ,
No matter what happen ,
Don't leave me , ok ?
I'll not leave yourside ...
Anytime you need me ,
I'll be there for you .

Darling ,
I know i'm not perfect ...
But i'll do my best to let you happy too .
That's the way i love you ...
You'll always my sweet heart .
I love you forever .
4056830968

Your favourite picture so far xD
I'm your Baka ,
& you're mine too xD

No comments:

Post a Comment