This moment i just wanna to laugh ^_^
I'm so happy ...
As Ah Ren say ,
Sweet ~~~~~~
Even just comment ,
It had already make me feel happy like an idiot xD
Don't care everything ...
Just will rush on you .
I push my self-confidence to 500% , max ,
To win your heart .
No one will believe ,
I'm a good boy friend for my girl friend (Expect for my BB4L bcoz they know my story)
Nevermind ...
Never judge a book by it's cover .
Give me a chance ,
I prove it ,
I'll be the one who love you care you the most .
Say it in a arrogant way ,
I'm the best couple in this entire human being .
I can grant you any happiness you want ...
You are the only who deserve my love .
To surpass everyone around you ,
Is not easy ...
But i know i can do it =)
Triple C never say no ~
Hahahahaha xD
No one are able replace your place inside my heart ,
You'll and always will be the only one for me .
Your smile sweeter than a appie pie ~
You'll and always will be the only one for me .
Your smile sweeter than a appie pie ~

No comments:
Post a Comment